Really weird distorting sound when anybody talks using my planatonics 500 bluetooth. It ONLY happens here at my house.

Mar 17, 2018
Really weird distorting(almost like musicly, kinda like a kid piano or something, idk, REALLY weird) sound when anybody talks, during the phone call, using my planatonics 500 bluetooth. It ONLY happens here at my house. It is fine and works good when I am not home! Help! I have no clue what it could be!
It ONLY happens here at my house!!

Solution
Kind of robotic sounding? That means whatever devices you are using, is getting interference when you are at home.

You are going to have to go through and see what is the cause. It could be something electronic in the house interfering. It could be bad reception (if using the phone's service). It could be a bad connection if using WiFi and a phone app.

Basically it is going to be a trial and error thing until you can determine which thing is the cause. Start with the above. And, in the end, it may not even be something in your home. It could be a neighbor.
Kind of robotic sounding? That means whatever devices you are using, is getting interference when you are at home.

You are going to have to go through and see what is the cause. It could be something electronic in the house interfering. It could be bad reception (if using the phone's service). It could be a bad connection if using WiFi and a phone app.

Basically it is going to be a trial and error thing until you can determine which thing is the cause. Start with the above. And, in the end, it may not even be something in your home. It could be a neighbor.

Solution