Question Rear speakers, center and sub woofer don't work Logitech Z607

Jun 22, 2020
So, I have my 5.1 Logitech Z607 connected with RCA to 3.5mm cables to my PC.I run the test at the sound settings and it works.The problem is when i play anything else everything except the front left and right speakers stops working.

Aug 29, 2020
Unless you are playing something that is actually more than 2 channel sound (stereo, which is almost everything you'd access on your computer), then that's expected behavior. Trying playing something that has multi-channel sound, or use software that resamples and applies multichannel processing to stereo sources. Stick in a DVD/Blu-ray or get a music player that resamples the sound, like this https://sourceforge.net/projects/winampmatrixmix/ winamp plugin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 1
Z Audio 21
koolbuoy Audio 0
kary_R Audio 1
OhGod Audio 4
G Audio 0
C Audio 2
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
K Audio 2
G Audio 1
F Audio 3
I Audio 2
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
G Audio 3
V Audio 4
N Audio 6
C Audio 1
T Audio 3
Similar threads
Question 5.1 Speakers work with music but when tested rear, center and sub dont work
Question Sound problems with PCIE Audio Card (Sound coming from the opposite side of the speakers or center or surround sometimes when it shouldnt)
Question Yamaha RX v567 center and rear speaker inputs damaged
Solved! Can you connect center speaker to sub output on 2.1 channel audio amp?
Solved! Soundbar to supplant or assist center speaker?
Question Using Logitech Z506 satelites(rear/sides) with X503 left/center/right and x503 sub
Solved! Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
Solved! YAMAHA RX V383 center speaker set up
Solved! Center Speaker Replacement
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Solved! My logitech z506's center speaker is not working.
No output from center/rear speakers with Sound Blaster Z
5.1 center speaker not working all the time
My center speaker of Sony dav- dz280 is not playing
Only sub speaker and center speaker is working in stereo *2 mode how to operate all the speakers
Can I use a sound bar as a center speaker/front speaker combo for a 7(5).1.?
Adding center speaker to a PC.
Balance option in windows doesn't work for rear/ side and center speakers.
I have a gogroove basspulse 5.1 ch speaker & I'm only getting vocal from the center speaker the front left & right & the rear
Pioneer htp-072 no center sub woofer or rear speakers working. Just front 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY