Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and see if it will boot up normally.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that everything is seated properly.
- Also do load BIOS to default, press F9 and select yes then that should reset it.
- Do also test the AC adapter or try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it would load normally.
- Lastly, load back in BIOS and see if it would stay on because if not that means it's a motherboard problem.