Solved! Receiver and tv

Jun 9, 2019
I have a LG 60LF6100 -TV, Sony BDP BX57- Blu Ray Player, and a Pioneer VSX. 512S - Receiver. I have the BRP hooked up thru my receiver so I can listen in stereo but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my TV and Receiver to communicate. I tried the RCA cables and got nothing. I purchased a optical cable and digital to analog box and still nothing. I recently cut the cord from ATT U-verse and I have no idea why I can't figure this out. Please help!

My receiver only has RCA inputs, no HDMI or optical cable input.

Solution
I have a LG 60LF6100 -TV, Sony BDP BX57- Blu Ray Player, and a Pioneer VSX. 512S - Receiver. I have the BRP hooked up thru my receiver so I can listen in stereo but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my TV and Receiver to communicate. I tried the RCA cables and got nothing. I purchased a optical cable and digital to analog box and still nothing. I recently cut the cord from ATT U-verse and I have no idea why I can't figure this out. Please help!

I figured it out!!!!!! Yeah. I had to change the setting on the TV. I knew I could do it.
Jun 9, 2019

I figured it out!!!!!! Yeah. I had to change the setting on the TV. I knew I could do it.

Solution