Solved! Recommendations for carrier/plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinbower

Prominent
Jan 23, 2019
I have been reading through similar threads, but am wondering if anyone has suggestions for our particular situation. Here are the details:
  1. Currently with Verizon, old 10gb plan which is enough for us, pay around $115/month for 2 lines
  2. Currently have an Iphone 6 and a Galaxy s6, no trade in value
  3. Likely going to want an Iphone 11, but open to replace Galaxy S6 with Iphone/Pixel/Galaxy/etc.
  4. Camera is important
  5. Like not to pay much more per month.
I am having trouble finding any offers from Verizon that are for existing customers. They had some nice buy one, get one deals for new customers, but not for loyal existing customers. Am I best off switching carriers? Are there secret deals for existing customers? In a quick chat with verizon, all they offered was $350 off the Iphone if we switched to a plan that was $60 more a month. Um, not a great deal guys.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Solution
I have been reading through similar threads, but am wondering if anyone has suggestions for our particular situation. Here are the details:
  1. Currently with Verizon, old 10gb plan which is enough for us, pay around $115/month for 2 lines
  3. Likely going to want an Iphone 11, but open to replace Galaxy S6 with Iphone/Pixel/Galaxy/etc.
  4. Camera is important
I am having trouble finding any offers from Verizon that are for existing customers. They had some nice buy one, get one deals for new customers, but not for loyal existing customers. Am I best off switching carriers? Are there secret deals for existing customers? In...

budo7

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2008
I have had them all, and currently with T-Mobile. I love their customer service and their plans are great as well. If you are military or 1st responder you get 50% off your bill each month.
Their 5G is not the fastest but it does cover more areas. 4G and LTE is great as well.

4. Camera is important
I am having trouble finding any offers from Verizon that are for existing customers. They had some nice buy one, get one deals for new customers, but not for loyal existing customers. Am I best off switching carriers? Are there secret deals for existing customers? In a quick chat with verizon, all they offered was $350 off the Iphone if we switched to a plan that was $60 more a month. Um, not a great deal guys.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Looks like you posted on the tomshardware forums also, check out the BestBuy Verizon phone deals, 5-20 a month for two years will get you a pretty good phone model using your existing plan, you will just need to keep Verizon till the phone is payed off or you will be changed the full remaining price on it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.