Recommendations for Laptop with high-sound quailty

Jamile

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
I have a budget of up to £500 but I'm not sure if I need to spend that much for a laptop that I want to use for watching YouTube videos, music, anime and films. when i could get a Mac-Book Air or even a gaming laptop instead not that I need a gaming laptop - i already have a gaming pc.

I would appreciate it - if people could give me recommendations and advice please.

Solution

Any of the 3 would be good, it really depends on what devices you may have already. As to where to buy them, Newegg is always good, but you can find good sales at stores at times when they clear out last year models. Can't really list a single good place, look at some sites and ads for current pricing.
The problem with a £500 is that you are limited to budget laptops which usually (but not always) have speaker on the underside of the laptop. It's best to simply buy speakers or headphones and not be too concerned looking for good speakers in a budget laptop.

Jamile

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
could you please recommend suitable tablet please if its not too much trouble, but to be honest i was going to get the iphone 6 which i felt is the same as a tablet which is why i wanted a laptop. not to say i dont want a tablet.

Jamile

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
if i were to get headphones for a budget laptop what would you recommend because im clueless.

I have been looking into some Bluetooth wireless headphones primarily for listening to music for under $60 USD.

There are two on my list; the Ausdom M06 Bluetooth Headphones and Photive BTH3. Both fit over the ears rather than on the ears for better comfort, and they come with a wire in case the battery dies while you are using them. However, the Photive BTH3 is not available in the UK. The Ausdom M06 sells for £40.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/M06-Headphones-sennheiser-headphones-Microphone/dp/B00U3CAEBA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1446661995&sr=8-5&keywords=Photive+BTH3

Here's a review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRUnwI7JpDg

Even though the iPhone 6 has a decent size screen for a phone, it's not in tablet class. After using quite a few tablets and phones, I think anything under a 10" size is a bit too small for movie watching as a day to day thing. Sure a 5" or 6" phone or 7" tablet will have good enough detail for a movie/video, but it's not the same good experience. Like riding a unicycle. It's fun and OK for a bit, but eventually you'd want a real bike to actually take you places.

If you take your $500 budget and put it towards a tablet, even though I don't go for Apple overall, the iPad is a great device. Anything iPad 3 and up is a good thing to get, just watch out for any used ones that may have poor battery life, see how the battery runs. For Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab or Google Nexus is good. Pair it up with a nice speaker set and you are set.

Jamile

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
could you please recommend where to buy a super efficient but expensive tablet and which of these tablets are the best one google nexus, apple or samsung.

Any of the 3 would be good, it really depends on what devices you may have already. As to where to buy them, Newegg is always good, but you can find good sales at stores at times when they clear out last year models. Can't really list a single good place, look at some sites and ads for current pricing.

Solution