Recover gmail acct

Solution
I masked your e-mail address for your own security. It would have been sold to Spammers and misused.

If you put in the wrong password at the G-mail login, you will be able to go down the trail to reset the account by answering the security questions with answers only you wlil know.
I masked your e-mail address for your own security. It would have been sold to Spammers and misused.

If you put in the wrong password at the G-mail login, you will be able to go down the trail to reset the account by answering the security questions with answers only you wlil know.

Solution

Chauncey_3

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

If you don't know, how can I possibly be able to anser you. My reason for removing the address in the originl was to protect you from it being sold to Spammers. Mail purporting to come from you would be appearing on thousand of peoples' e-mail lists.

If you changed your password to one you've written down and kept somewhere safe, you have solved your problem. I'm going to mask the address again.

Chauncey_3

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

Chauncey_3

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
I am trying to get my old gmail acct. From chaunceyd58@gmail.com.I have my password and everything,but my information goes to my old phone that's cut off. Threrfore, I can't get my verification code when it comes. It goes to 2488375811 and my new is 2484450926 that's my problem.