Recovering hp laptop bios with black screen the computer is work but the screen still black and I can't turn the laptop off wh

harethsataihysyria

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
Recovering hp laptop bios with black screen the computer is working but the screen still black and I can't turn the laptop off
I was facing black screen problem then I read that it could be bios recovering problem on the hp support and when I did the steps I ended up like this can't turn off the laptop and the screen still black the laptop is hot
I'll really appreciate any answer thank you

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Try this...

1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.

NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.

If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 3
avethoplays Laptop Tech Support 8
D Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2