Hi, so I have a device (which has an internal battery) that has been over drained and ever since then it wouldn't show the battery icon when I'm charging it yet it's LED emits red light (not blinking), still it gives no response. Everytime I disconnect the battery connector, the red light turns off, but when I either click the power button or charge it, the red light turns on. This method worked the first time this happened to me, but it didn't work the second time. I also tried the "charging overnight" method (cause ofcourse it was drained), still it didn't worked. Do I need to shock my device's internal battery? If so, how can I do it?