ReDirect Virus on Website

AllanDale

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
I forgot to start my adblocker when going to a movie website. When clicking on anything, whether my log on or ?, it began redirecting my browser to somewhere else every time I clicked on anything on the site. Is there a way for me to get rid of the redirect malware myself or go around it to stop the redirect occurring? It's FMovies.com which has this. When I started my adblockers again it stopped this, but I know there is malware there. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you! This is Windows 7 using an HP Pavilion Desktop PC/8Gb...64Bit

Tumeden

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
not all programs find those pesky hijackers, I've had ones that even malwarebytes and other things haven't detected before - although malwarebytes is a really good program and usually handles the job pretty good.

Worse case scenario, download "trojan remover" by Simply Sup, It's a trail version but detects a lot of those bad viruses that take over your internet browser.
https://www.simplysup.com/

AllanDale

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Greetings. I use several antivirus programs regularly. Malwarebytes, Superantispyware and CCleaner being three. I guess what I am asking is, Is there a way to log on to a site that I know has redirect malware as FMovies.com and no have to deal with the malware affecting my browser? Or, does the owner of the site have to get rid of it themselves? Using a adblocker keeps me from having to deal with the redirect. Curious. All the antivirus programs I use doesn't find anything that may have been imbedded in my system so I don't think these redirects are planted in my drive!

bignastyid

Splendid

That site might be free but is certainly is NOT legal, streaming pirated content is the same as downloading it. Those types sites are also malware ridden(where do you think they make their money).