Reese's Announces ''Solid State'' Candy at CES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandemonium_ctp

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2009
To think I was expecting something outrageously technical to result from this. Silly me. :/

This just opens the flood gates to marketing non-tech merchandise at CES. Next we'll be seeing McDonald's preying on the masses with their new "flash fries" or Redbull and their "AMOLED energy supplements". [Inserts TM rights!]

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
You don't like Reese's? What happened to you Jane, you used to be cool! Anyway, I can understand the disappointment. It's not just losing a couple of minutes, it's losing precious minutes you could have spent at another booth. Maybe Cadbury has a booth? You like Caramilk? Of course you do... Caramilk Minis sound great!

gtvr

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Jane, send them to me, I love Reese's.

Also good move on the pic "Hey lady, can I take a picture of your chest... I mean your headphones" LOL

meuchel

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
Solid state drives let you access the goodness faster with less bottleneck.
Solid state candies let you access the goodness faster with less wrapper to get through.

silvery

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2010
Trader Joe's has had mini chocolate peanut butter cups for several years now - they are great for cookies! From the pics, I think the TJ's one are a little smaller.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
If Reese's were actually chocolate instead of that god awful brown candy stuff then it'd be awesome news. Alas, American's don't know what chocolate is (and judging by the crap that goes into Cadbury's nor do we English - although Cadbury's is Canadian now).

Status
Not open for further replies.