Regarding buying from Amazon: 3-Year PC Peripherals Plan cant be shipped?

Erik_20

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
Hello, i know this question doesnt really belong here but eh, still.
does anybody know what do to if the peripherals plan cant be shipped to my country? i would like to have it ofc , so is there a way around this? like to still have the plan but it doesnt have to be shipped? also if anybody is interested then im trying to order a GTX970 and have the plan with it as its not a cheap gpu, for me at least.
thank you

Solution
You might want to contact Amazon Themselves with this question. It seems strange that they will ship the card but not allow you to purchase the extra warranty with it.
@Erik, just ask yourself - if something goes wrong with your card, Amazon will ask you to ship it back to Amazon. Consider the cost of shipping back and forth with the cost of the equipment you're protecting. And the reason Amazon are not "shipping" the warranty is most probably because they have cover for USA only (if you're shopping on Amazon.com).

Erik_20

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016

well since i live in Estonia, the closest amazon site is the uk version, and they dont even ship half the stuff i want, idk where else to buy from? maybe the german version?