Solved! Remote access to my tablet

Solution
Rebooting a tablet is just turning it off (no power) and turning it back on. I am going to guess you meant to say 'reset' the table?

If you did in deed mean reboot, as explained above, then you can't do that from the internet. Actually you can't 'reset' it that way either.

Both of these need to be done in person. Now if the tablet was elsewhere, and still on, you might be able to do one or both of those, but you would have to have preinstalled apps on the device to get that to work, and it would have to have been an app that allows remote access. There are some of those, but you cannot do it after the fact, it has to have been done before. Can't install anything after the fact.

If you do have it with you, or have access to it, then...
Rebooting a tablet is just turning it off (no power) and turning it back on. I am going to guess you meant to say 'reset' the table?

If you did in deed mean reboot, as explained above, then you can't do that from the internet. Actually you can't 'reset' it that way either.

Both of these need to be done in person. Now if the tablet was elsewhere, and still on, you might be able to do one or both of those, but you would have to have preinstalled apps on the device to get that to work, and it would have to have been an app that allows remote access. There are some of those, but you cannot do it after the fact, it has to have been done before. Can't install anything after the fact.

If you do have it with you, or have access to it, then you can use the following to do a "Hard Reset".

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the tablet...

1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.

2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.

3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.

6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.

10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.

Solution
May 26, 2019
I can go a install apps to have access ( do you know which can work for a Androi tablet). The tablet create a hotspot an irrigation timer conec to the internet through the tablet.

May 26, 2019
I am trying to access the tablet from the internet to reboot. I thinking rebooting the tablet will set the connection again with my irrigation timer. I can go fisicaly to do that ( 30 Km far away). But i need a system to do from the distance. Just in case if the connection between the device go wrong again.

May 26, 2019
I am trying to access the tablet from the internet to reboot. I thinking rebooting the tablet will set the connection again with my irrigation timer. I can go fisicaly to do that ( 30 Km far away). But i need a system to do from the distance. Just in case if the connection between the device go wrong again.

OK I am a tad confused here. Are you saying that your tablet is connected to your irrigation timer (this is just a regular old Android tablet) and it is away from where you are?

Well if that is correct, and if you didn't preinstall any app that will let you to remotely access it, then there is nothing you can do from the internet or anywhere else away from it. It would need an app on it that allows for this.

If you have an app on it already for this, that allows you to log into whatever app it is remotely, then you need to contact that apps creator to find out how to make that work.

However, if there isn't anything on it preinstalled by you to allow for said remote access, then it can't be done.

If I am missing something please clarify.

If you have the tablet linked to your Google account, you may be able to send commands to it. I know you can use it to lock or wipe the device for security, not sure if you can simply reboot it. Even if you do reboot it, you will need to setup the WiFi hotspot again, and for that you need full remote management. We use an enterprise program to control our Android and Apple devices, and that allows full access to them, there is probably something similar for cheaper personal use for connecting to a single device.