Remotely track phone usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
First, Tom's/BoM is a legit site so you won't get help doing illegal things. Meaning this thread is about to get closed by a mod. Second, while I think some tools exist we are only getting to the point on advanced phones where this info would be doable. Remotely that is. (Many phones keep a call log unless the call is deleted from it. But you'd need physical access to the phone)

As above, if you can't trust you might need to make some changes in your life. It hurts like hell (trust me on that...) but its for the best. If you are looking to do things to someone else, move along. This site doesn't help with such things.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
First, Tom's/BoM is a legit site so you won't get help doing illegal things. Meaning this thread is about to get closed by a mod. Second, while I think some tools exist we are only getting to the point on advanced phones where this info would be doable. Remotely that is. (Many phones keep a call log unless the call is deleted from it. But you'd need physical access to the phone)

As above, if you can't trust you might need to make some changes in your life. It hurts like hell (trust me on that...) but its for the best. If you are looking to do things to someone else, move along. This site doesn't help with such things.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.