Removing hibernating mode

Solution
If it is is 'in' hibernation mode and won't come out, you need to cut the power. Then I would suggest, when you turn it on again, you go into "Control Panel", "Power Options". Then click "Change plan settings", net to whatever plan you are using, and on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings". From here check everything, not just what you are assuming will resolve it, and make all necessary changes. Be sure to save your changes when you are done by clicking "Apply" and then "OK".
If it is is 'in' hibernation mode and won't come out, you need to cut the power. Then I would suggest, when you turn it on again, you go into "Control Panel", "Power Options". Then click "Change plan settings", net to whatever plan you are using, and on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings". From here check everything, not just what you are assuming will resolve it, and make all necessary changes. Be sure to save your changes when you are done by clicking "Apply" and then "OK".

Solution

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Hibernation is kinda important to laptops. Without it, you don't get the almost instant on when opening the cover or instant off when closing. Meaning you'll use up far more battery life as a result.

If you really want it gone, open up a administrator CMD prompt, type in 'powercfg.exe /hibernate off' enter, then exit.

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

Sometimes for me this command did nto worked, I use this: " powercfg -h off ", this can be run in the cmd prompt or powershell both run as administrator.