Replace hard drive problem

zainjeitcc

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
I changed my laptop because my previous laptop has broken and i replaced the hard disk of it with my new laptop and want to keep my data in same disk.when i tried to install window 8.1 it become stop and never running ahead at point of "setup is starting".There is much pretty data in that hard drive tell me how can i install the window or how can i use this data...plzzz hepl me I will be thankful to u...

Solution
Not really sure what you are trying to do, are you trying to install Windows on your original drive from the old laptop? Did your new laptop come with Windows installed already? Need some full details about what you are doing and with what hardware. If you want to copy your files to the new laptop, just use an external USB enclosure and copy the files that way to the new laptop.
Not really sure what you are trying to do, are you trying to install Windows on your original drive from the old laptop? Did your new laptop come with Windows installed already? Need some full details about what you are doing and with what hardware. If you want to copy your files to the new laptop, just use an external USB enclosure and copy the files that way to the new laptop.

Solution