Report: Ashton Kutcher to Play Steve Jobs in New Movie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BSMonitor

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]Blah I dont really like Aston as replacement for Sheen in 2 and a half men show. But steve jobs? Even worse choice... Just let him die.. I dont want anybody mimic that dipsht.[/citation]

Two and Half what? That show is still on?

mikenygmail

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2009
I'm a PC guy myself, but let's face facts - Kutcher is nowhere near intelligent enough to play the part of Steve Jobs. I agree that this is just wrong, and it sounds more like a late April fool's joke.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
Maybe Ashton Kutcher will start saying that he invented the art of acting and he´ll start sueing any1 that says he´s an actor.

G

I may get some thumbs down for this. But I actually thought Kutcher performed a good serious role in The Butterfly Effect, and he definitely looks like Jobs when he was young. It might work.

G

[citation][nom]godnodog[/nom]Maybe Ashton Kutcher will start saying that he invented the art of acting and he´ll start sueing any1 that says he´s an actor.[/citation]

Only one problem, the guy can't act.

sinfulpotato

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
Hey! I have an idea, lets make a movie on the person responsible for a current fad. Soon, those who are literally enslaved to apple's every move will brag to their "friends" how many times they seen it...

No respect for the dead, just praying on peoples wallets.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]Personally, I would have gone with George Clooney because he's almost as big an a-hole as Jobs.[/citation]

You're just jealous of Clooney because he's better looking, smarter, and has a sense of humor, whereas you have a stick in an uncomfortable place.

:D

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]stevo777[/nom]I try and avoid anything that Kutcher is in.[/citation]
That 70's Show is probably the only thing that he's in that I can stand

stevo777

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]That 70's Show is probably the only thing that he's in that I can stand[/citation]
Yeah, I agree. He does make for a good idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.