Report: iPhone 5 Coming October, Not September

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

epdm2be

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom] unlike certain other manufacturers who release phones every few months and you are out of date within weeks.[/citation]

You mean SAMSUNG. :*)

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]drumsrule786[/nom]Unless apple adds a crapload more functionality and improves battery life/memory capacity by a fair amount, I'm going android next time. Plus owning an apple product and hating the company at the same time kind of makes me a hypocrite haha[/citation]
Like Google is any better than Apple...LOL.

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]droking[/nom]*yawns* Idc about Crapple. I hope they go burn in hell for their retarded mark ups along with herding retarded sheeps who praise their products like its the divine being =/[/citation]
LOL. What OS do you use then? Windows? If so would you consider $200 for Windows 7 a retarded markup?

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]anonymous32111[/nom]Screw the iPhone 5, im waiting for the iPhone 6 which has been rumored to be released in November.. if not December... or i could just wait until January of next year to score an iPhone 7. But then id look like a real idiot when the iPhone 8 comes out February.[/citation]

Wait, are you talking about iPhone or Firefox?

G

when i heard in may that iphone 5 isnt coming this summer, i bought samsung galaxy s2.
i am very happy with it.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]eeide[/nom]Like Google is any better than Apple...LOL.[/citation]
The Samsung Nexus S is more powerful than any Apple phone in existence. It has better battery life than the iPhone 4, faster performance and better security. Google also doesn't throw totally baseless lawsuits at companies like Apple does.

Status
Not open for further replies.