Report: iPhone 5 Release Could be Moved to 2012

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Relevant facts? Your original post has both factual and grammatical errors. So who looks like the fool now?[/citation]
omg have you even read his post?!? or just looked at the first few words to present your arguments?(which arguments?)

Just stop now. You are embarrassing yourself.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]omg have you even read his post?!? or just looked at the first few words to present your arguments?(which arguments?)Just stop now. You are embarrassing yourself.[/citation]
I read both posts. His first is full of errors and his second he makes fun of someone else for having errors in their post.

Now you both look like idiots. Here's a tip: if you're going to jump on someone else's bandwagon, try to pick somebody a little more intelligent.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]thaile4ever[/nom]People bash apple for not having flash on the phone all the time, but what do people do with flash on the phone?[/citation]

They kill their battery lulz

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]thaile4ever[/nom]People bash apple for not having flash on the phone all the time, but what do people do with flash on the phone?[/citation]

We watch streaming pron of course! Isn't that what the internet is for?

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]Tedders[/nom]It should bother you because whether you like Apple or not competition is good. I am sure that whatever products you use compete with Apple so the more Apple competes the better it is for everyone else.[/citation]
While I do agree. What is true bullshit is the fact that my iPod touch is not even a year old and apparently Apple is not providing updates to it anymore. WTF is that shit? Luckily however I don't flock with Apple fangirls to just have to have the latest and greatest from Apple...

murdoc

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
Upon the release of the first android phone, I really doubt apple is "leader" of smartphone hardware anymore. It's been playing the catch up game ever since until of course the launch of the Retina display. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for iphone 5. Maybe Jobs may scrap the current iphone 5 plans all together and just skip ahead to the something better.

Either way, consumers win in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.