Report: MMS Coming to iPhone From Telia

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi1400

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2005
"Currently, iPhone users wishing to snap a picture and send it off to their friends can only do so via email – which requires using data."

Just that !?! ... how about u r in phonebook of people having any phone minus iPhone. He will send an MMS u never recieved he never asked whther u recieved. and when u knew u wished all if i could could give a truck full filthy word "data" in trade for that MMS.

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but as an iPhone user myself, I can tell you that when people try to send me an MMS, I never see any part of it and the sender never knows that the message never got through.

It's as if the MMS just went through a black hole.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but as an iPhone user myself, I can tell you that when people try to send me an MMS, I never see any part of it and the sender never knows that the message never got through.

It's as if the MMS just went through a black hole.

I dont have Swirly working on my iPhone, but I do get MMS messages. I just dont get them in the traditional manor. When someone sends an MMS, I get a sms message with a link to... I cant remember off the top of my head, i think its showmemessage.com or something to that effect. The sms also includes a totally random username and password to retrieve the message and because you cant copy and paste on the iPhone, you either have to write it down by hand to log in using Safari, or what i usually do, is just view it on my PC. Its not as convenient as regular MMS, but better than nothing.

crosshares

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
Hopefully the storm may change Apple's plans a bit, MMS may see the light of day.

For the life of me I can't figure out why it doesn't have MMS....

Status
Not open for further replies.