Report: Pegatron to Begin iPhone 5 Shipments Next Month

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]kilo_17[/nom]Pegatron? Kind of a lame name....[/citation]

Its the el cheap crapo of ASUS (I think). A Motherboard in a HP desktop is made by pegatron.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]brickman[/nom]Its the el cheap crapo of ASUS (I think). A Motherboard in a HP desktop is made by pegatron.[/citation]From Wikipedia:
[citation][nom]Wikipedia[/nom]The company split into three distinct operational units: ASUS, Pegatron and the Unihan Corporation.[11] The ASUS brand was applied solely to first-party branded computers. Pegatron handled OEM manufacturing of motherboards and components, and the Unihan Corporation focused on non-PC manufacturing such as cases and molding.[/citation]

uuicked

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
training on how to use the phone per reports of old employees being hired back then october 1st release. tooooo ez

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]kilo_17[/nom]Pegatron? Kind of a lame name....[/citation]
I just came here to post that Pegatron is an awesome name. Its like an evil flying horse transformer (Pegasus/Megatron).

G

Starscream: 'We landed the contract!?? Pegatron will be pleased.. :} '

G

So does that mean my phone will transform from Pegatron into Megatron, cool a decepticon Iphone 5.. will there be a Prime version or Autobot iphone. one where I could use it an not have megatron bite my ear off :)

So pegatron ring tone is decepticon's attack !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.