Report: T-Mobile Customer Support Confirms iPhone 5

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Every time I've called a rep in the past 3 months (after being on hold for an average of 45-55 minutes) they've said they are not told anything. So I highly doubt this rumor du jour.

G

I find it interesting that all of the folks calling out the "iSheep" have no grasp whatsoever of the English language. I suppose I would rather be labeled an "iSheep" because of my interest in a smartphone than being labeled a moron because I am a... well, moron.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]lemon88[/nom]Cool, now just waiting and counting the days!Would like to see if the iPhone 5 is really as said in iFunia news blog that will "Have 8-Megapixel Camera"...[/citation]

It won't just be an 8MP camera though. It'll be a camera that changes everything.... again

G

I work for T-Mobile's service partner and receive their calls and training. So far, we are not getting the iPhone 5 or any other iPhone.

DaveUK

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2006
Oh yes of course... front line customer services staff know this sort of thing. Most of the time it's hard enough expecting them to do their own job, let alone have such an awareness of corporate secrets. This is just ridiculous.

G

I commented on T-Mobile's Facebook page "I hope you guys are getting the iPhone 5. The suspense is killing me!!" T-Mobile responded with "Hi Camille, we have nothing to share at this time." Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.