Report: Terrorists Using Explosive Breast Implants

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanut_bully

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
Sweeet!! (and it's not even 1/4 yet!)

My next job will be an airport security guard, what with all the frisking that will have to be done. I can see it now:
"Sorry mm'am, I have to feel you up. It's a case of national security."

On a more serious note, wouldn't there be religious concerns against altering your body (for these, er, specific religions)?

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
More incentive to become a security guard...

I'm sorry, ma'am, but those look like implants. I'm going to have to squeeze them, ma'am.

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
This is really disturbing... explosive underpants were bad enough but we enlisted the support of the underpants gnomes and now that isn't a problem anymore. But, how in the world are we to handle explosive jubblies and not violate human rights in the process?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
This reminds me of that jail bomb scene in The Dark Knight.

Go to Turkey, got knocked out, coming back with an extra “organ”
(Don't think this is impossible. A European woman was sent on a plane carrying a bomb planted by her Middle Eastern fiancé)

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
By the way Jane thanks for posting this it really opened my eyes to the dangers of implants. I will be sure to proceed with caution and handle accordingly. :)

noodlegts

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Just to clarify because I know where this comment section is headed:

What these terrorists are doing is a gross violation of Islam, human rights, and general morality. They have been brainwashed into thinking that what they're doing is right, just like the Crusaders were when they tried to "take back the holy land" and "kill all the heathens."

I'm kind of intersted by the technological aspect of this though. How come they can sneak the explosives through as breasts but not regularly through a non-implanted method. Also can bomb sniffing dogs not smell that kind of stuff? I assume the odor would be masked by the person it is implanted in.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
"I am sorry Mam, my fellow female college can't go to work today because she is sick. I will have to replace doing her part too.
Could you come with with me please, pardon me, I have to squeeze your breast to see if you have a bomb in them or not. Please remove your clothes and let me do the touching thing."

akhodjaev

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Our terrorist becoming more attractive...
They are created to bring more attention and
most likely they do not need to be on the plane...
They just show their boobies, and already 200 men around them
It is more then enough to accomplish any task.
- Touch it you will see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.