Report: Terrorists Using Explosive Breast Implants

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodlegts

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]Actually it's "Thou shalt not murder", so killing people can be justified since it's not "murder". I forget where but there is a section of the old testimate called "A Time for Everything" which includes a time for war. Besides, those are the Jewish 10 commandments. I'm not 100% but I think Islam splits off before that happened.[/citation]
Try hundreds of years later.... I'm shocked at the ignorance of some people here, but then again they don't really teach any of this stuff in school (oh wait, they do).

Once more for everyone who keeps posting their own version of Islam on this message board:

As pretty much all religions teach, you're not supposed to kill anyone. The only exception is if they forcibly try to attack you and convert you. Period. Conquering someone in order to impose Islam on them is not okay unless they directly threaten your ability to practice your religion (THIS, people, is the part that terrorists bend in order to convince people to kill innocents).

Islam teaches that Christians and Jews SPECIFICALLY are "people of the book" AKA followers of Abraham's God and are not to be fucked with.

So, whatever form of Islam any terrorists might be following is incorrect.

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]Whats next, exploding butt implants?[/citation]

I think I might already have those. Those are gas powered right?

lightbulbsocket

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
People need to understand that the underwear bomber was accompanied by a well dressed Indian man in getting on the plane without a passport. Kurt Haskell witnessed part of this exchange, as well as someone filming the supposed underwear bomber during the entire flight.

Furthermore, after the flight, while passenger were being held, the FBI was sweeping the area with bomb-sniffing dogs when one of them alerted on something. The passenger the dog alerted on was then detained. The FBI denied that this incident occurred for almost a month.

The fact of the matter is that normal screening procedures would have been more than sufficient to stop the underwear bomber. Most of the naked body scanners in airports now were on order before the incident occurred, and are nothing more than away to technologically strip search you (which has been determined to be a violation of human rights even for prisoners) so that you feel more hopeless and make you submit even further to their continual usurpation of the constitution.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Do they also get 72 virgins? I think that would be a shitty deal for the woman. She would have to deal with "Uh, I've never done this before." and "Please don't get mad if I mess up slightly." for all eternity.

Doommaker

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
[citation][nom]noodlegts[/nom]Actually you're not supposed to kill unless you're doing it in the defense of Islam[/citation]

No idea is worth killing or dying for. You won't convince people by killing them. This is the problem with religion. If Islam and Christianity were reasonable or "proper" they wouldn't of started the crusades (Christian on Muslim violence) or 9/11(Muslim on "Western" violence).

heroofspirits

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
so if we go to an airport, all we need to do is keep an eye out for chicks with masive jugs. at least we have an excuse to stare!! GIRL: what are u doing? ME: checking for boombs.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Isn't it rather pointless to discuss religion, seeing as you can't say "proper religion blah blah blah", because it's all open to interpretation. What one person sees in one text, someone else may see something altogether different.

Which is where problems of religion come from in the first place.

So saying something like "Actually, proper Islam preaches blah blah" is pointless, because that's 'proper Islam' from YOUR point of view, and obviously not everyone's.

DM0407

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
Titty Terrorists

"Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab tried to blow up an airliner using explosives he had stashed in his underpants."

If i'm on a plane and some large breasted women's start smoking and catch on fire I'd have to help her put them out.

blashyrkh

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
Yea, like nobody would notice a woman completely covered by the traditional muslim shroud, with HUGE boobs!!

... the world is falling apart, if you can't trust boobs anymore!

fr0stza

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]at least they know how to put the breasts to good use, lol[/citation]

How is that putting them to good use?

G

I wonder if the nipple is the detonate button.... and what happens if she gets cold then warms back up? is there a chance they could accidentally go off prematurely? or is the premature thing only a male issue?!

maydaynomore

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]Thou shalt quote the wrong religion![/citation]
Thou shalt not kill is a religious belief of all "major" religions in the world. (probably not the same sentence structure, but the basic meaning)
So... Thou shalt not correct someone, when thou have no clue what thou are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.