Report: Windows Phone 7 Launching in 10 Days

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]mugiebahar[/nom]soldier37 apple fan are we? I like the iphone but win phone looks pretty good. I think you need to rethink your biased opinion.[/citation]
Considering he said he wants a Evo, Droid X, iPhone 4 killer I would say he is not an Apple fanboy and just wants competition to these phones.

G

Hear what I say. forced ... I would not be forced to do something.

They forced brand identity onto you, and have now forced you to defend it as a means to defend yourself. They forced you into not being able to judge a device based on its experience. Forever forcing you to only see checklists of features and tech specs.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]mugiebahar[/nom]soldier37 apple fan are we? I like the iphone but win phone looks pretty good. I think you need to rethink your biased opinion.[/citation]

lol, no, infact the opposite! if you hate the iPhone, I can't see WHY you would like Windows phone! its exactly the same! but with Apple crossed out and Microsoft written in in crayon!

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Nah, he's just a MS hater. He always posts stuff like this everytime an article involves Microsoft. I'm surprised he didn't bragged, yet again, about his rig though.

diplomat696

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2004
To: sultansulan
Spotify has been announced I believe and I am sure that better and more things are to come, it makes me laugh how people are so negative about something before they even get to use it and how before its even out there everyone tries to sway their little circles opinions. Good example of this is win vista which was actually not too bad of an os speaking from a personal computing stand point but yet everyone black balled it so hard it did not have a chance. Anyway, I say good for competition and good from the standpoint that me being a zune owner will tell you that if the os is anything like zune's it is an eye catcher and very easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.