Reports of the iPhone X's Demise Were Greatly Exaggerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkOrPn

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2005
If Apple wants to grow even further, they should also release a Android version of the iPhone. I will NEVER EVER buy an iPhone as it is, but I would instantly buy it if they offered one Android based. Want to kill your competitors? Then attack from all sides... There are hundreds of millions of people who just want an Android phone. Sell to EVERYONE who wants a smartphone, that would be my plan.

May 11, 2018
SKORPN, you probably haven't been around Apple long enough to understand that your suggestion would run contrary to almost every core value that Apple has historically held since its founding. As I recall, they tried it once while Steve Jobs was gone but it was a DISMAL failure. In fact, if Apple ever DOES offer an android phone, I'll know its time to sell all my Apple stock, because they will have lost their vision (they are already close in some areas)...

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
Now that the GEEK's and diehards have one, bragged to all their friends and the new car smell is gone... we will see, they still owe big bucks to pay them off like my kids, we will see... I still have my old clunker 7 Plus with a failing battery that needs replacing.... If they don't change the one only face recognition I will never own an "X" model … and I'm sure no one cares what I think …..

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
Why would Apple legitimize Android and pay the royalties to produce one when they have the best phone and operating system on the market, and their sales back up what I just said ….

Status
Not open for further replies.