Solved! Reset windows without losing connected Bluetooth devices

Feb 7, 2019
I have an ASUS T300 chi with a cracked screen and dead USB port. Does anyone know how to reset windows without losing the connected Bluetooth keyboard? Because that is the only way I can interact with my laptop right now.

Solution
There would be no way to do it without losing the connection to the bluetooth keyboard. This leaves you with either getting the USB port fixed and then getting a USB keyboard. Which could actually stop working during the installation process itself, or get whatever is wrong with your devices original keyboard fixed.
There would be no way to do it without losing the connection to the bluetooth keyboard. This leaves you with either getting the USB port fixed and then getting a USB keyboard. Which could actually stop working during the installation process itself, or get whatever is wrong with your devices original keyboard fixed.

Solution
Feb 7, 2019
Thx for the reply. Luckily the metal prong didn't snap, so I managed to bend it back and able to connect the USB mouse.