News Resident Evil Village is best on the PS5 — here's why

May 17, 2021
Kind of a strange article. I think we'd all assume the game would be better on PS5 vs PS4. Beyond that, you highlight that the XSX runs it at higher frames (and with VRR, smooths out those dips), so it really boils down to Dualsense vs Xbox controller? And no mention of PC. I think the article could've been, "I played RE:V on PS5 and it was a lot of fun!"

Reactions: K_Asante
May 18, 2021
Kind of a strange article. I think we'd all assume the game would be better on PS5 vs PS4. Beyond that, you highlight that the XSX runs it at higher frames (and with VRR, smooths out those dips), so it really boils down to Dualsense vs Xbox controller? And no mention of PC. I think the article could've been, "I played RE:V on PS5 and it was a lot of fun!"
The article reads like it was written by a Sony Console Warrior, Not a journalist. You're better than this Tom's Guide.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0