News Resident Evil Village is best on the PS5 — here's why

May 17, 2021
Kind of a strange article. I think we'd all assume the game would be better on PS5 vs PS4. Beyond that, you highlight that the XSX runs it at higher frames (and with VRR, smooths out those dips), so it really boils down to Dualsense vs Xbox controller? And no mention of PC. I think the article could've been, "I played RE:V on PS5 and it was a lot of fun!"

Reactions: K_Asante
May 18, 2021
Kind of a strange article. I think we'd all assume the game would be better on PS5 vs PS4. Beyond that, you highlight that the XSX runs it at higher frames (and with VRR, smooths out those dips), so it really boils down to Dualsense vs Xbox controller? And no mention of PC. I think the article could've been, "I played RE:V on PS5 and it was a lot of fun!"
The article reads like it was written by a Sony Console Warrior, Not a journalist. You're better than this Tom's Guide.

Aug 10, 2021
What a horribly biased article. It sounds like the author didn't even bother to try the other versions and is a ps5 fanboy being fooled by Sonys marketing and belief that Sony's faux virtual surround sound tempest audio is the only 3d audio hardware. Series consoles as well as pc support 3d audio not just for headphones but have a huge advantage in true 3d audio support for home theater systems via dolby atmos. Real 3d audio is something even the OG xbox one has. So it comes down to if you prefer the ps5 controller and 2-3 second load times vs more immersive 3d audio and stable framerates on pc and series x.