Restore Android V685

Connie Jane

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
I deleted something on my Android phone V685 (don't really remember what) to make space but since then, my phone doesn't switch on anymore. Please help me!!! Thank you, Connie

jbaker22

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
I need to know it you soft bricked or hard bricked it. Fixing it may get technical. So, hold down the volume down button, and then hold the power button down for about 5 seconds; do you see anything? If not try holding the volume up and down buttons and holding down the power button for 5 seconds. Do you see a menu?

Connie Jane

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Connie Jane

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
Hi jbaker22, I am sorry I don't know what "soft or hard brick means" but I tried holding down the volume down and power button for 5 secs but no response. No menu either when I hold down both volume buttons and power buttons for 5 secs.

when I switch it on, its says "powered by android" then start-up screen. After that, a circle goes round and round and every now and again it vibrates as though it will boot successfully but nothing happens.

The phone reads the charger but when connected to my laptop, the laptop reads it as "MT65xx Preloader" not V685 phone. I googled MT65xx Preloader and downloaded it onto my laptop, followed video instructions on how to install it but when I get to select the MT65xx Preloader file downloaded, the computer does not recognise it either automatically or manually.

What do you think I deleted? Thank a lot for taking time to help me.

Connie Jane

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

G-Unit1111 - I followed your lead but I am actually lost. Does that simply mean that I have been redirected or is there more to it? Thank you

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I transfered your thread here because it was in the wrong forum.

Connie Jane

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016