Restore pics from google

Mar 8, 2018
I deleted a google account & my pics went with. It. I restored my account but I get an error 404 when I click on the google photo icon. How do I get my pics back?

Mar 25, 2018

You do realize your post doesn't address their issue? They deleted a Google account and want to try and get the files back after they were deleted when the account was. Only Google has the ability to restore any files that were in an account. Were the files on the phone also, that would be different. Sharing info on how to back up your stuff from your phone (which is what that link is to) won't help in such a case.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 3
Raked85 Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
G Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 13
Z Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Rescue and Smart Assistant - Taking forever to restore :(
Question restore google play service Huawei OS 10
Question RECOVER DELETED TEXTS
Question SD adopted memory than a phone restore
Solved! Accidently i mounted my sdcard and now remounting but not getting my files back on my sdcard how do they get restore
Solved! Won't let me accept terms and conditions
Solved! how do i restore the photos from my computer to my new phone?
Solved! Restore camera's gallery storage
Solved! I'm trying to reset my mum's old android phone so I can have it since she got a new one. She set it back to factory settings b
I can't restore my deleted videos from google photos app. The videos only appear on the app and can not be restored to gallery
How do I get back my photos that I accidentally deleted from my old gmail account how would I go about getting them restored a
My same google account can't to restore my all contacts
How do I restore my google account datas from my lost smartphone to my new iPhone 7?
Google acct locked out
How do I restore my photos from Google photos I have lost my phone
How to restore photo s from google dr
I can't find some numbers in google account. I tried restoring up to the 30 days limit but it didn't show. The numbers I am lo
How Do I Restore My Photos And Phone Numbers From My Google Account If My Phone Is Already Set Up
Restore Photoes from my google account
I deleted some photos and videos from my Google + account in my Samsung Androide Smartphone..bt I want to restore that things

ASK THE COMMUNITY