Retrieve Lost Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2018
My friend lost his Android phone, he now has IPhone. I lost all photos and contacts too. He does have Facebook but no email account. How could he possibly retrieve his photos?

Solution
Without the contacts and photos backed up to some cloud storage or on a computer, there is no way to get anything out of a lost phone. Were they synced to Google Photos or to any other storage setup? One Drive, Google Drive, a lot of service providers also have cloud storage available. My contacts are saved to both Verizon and to my Google account, as well as my files. If none of that was ever done, anything that was on the phone is gone.
Without the contacts and photos backed up to some cloud storage or on a computer, there is no way to get anything out of a lost phone. Were they synced to Google Photos or to any other storage setup? One Drive, Google Drive, a lot of service providers also have cloud storage available. My contacts are saved to both Verizon and to my Google account, as well as my files. If none of that was ever done, anything that was on the phone is gone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.