Retrieve my contacts from my old phone to my new phone that upgraded my galaxy & have the same # number i

Status
Not open for further replies.

wezzy024

Prominent
Sep 1, 2017
I need to know how to get my contacts from my phone old phone I just got a new phone it's the same thing as Samsung Galaxy but it's a little bit better I told the girl in the store to do it and she did not do it so I need help to find out how I can get all my contacts

Solution
If they are on the SIM card or internal phone memory, you need to turn on your old phone and copy them out. If they were saved on your Google or provider cloud storage they will come back once you login to that account. When you create contacts, make sure you set them up to be saved on the cloud instead of internal storage or SIM card so you can recover them easily.
If they are on the SIM card or internal phone memory, you need to turn on your old phone and copy them out. If they were saved on your Google or provider cloud storage they will come back once you login to that account. When you create contacts, make sure you set them up to be saved on the cloud instead of internal storage or SIM card so you can recover them easily.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.