Retro Space Invaders Toaster Leaves an Imprint

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

" Somebody just needs to make a programmable one where you hook it up via usb (or memory card) and select the image you want to imprint via a small lcd monitor (like on photo printers)."

ELECTROLUX makes one like that already

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Lol. He didn't say it's US Dollar... maybe he meant Google Dollar. G$. Oh, yea sorry I thought this was year 3010 where Google rules the um... yea... Earth. Don't worry they are nice.[/citation]
Or maybe he meant Kong bucks... (sorry, just finished reading 'Snow Crash' by Neil Stephenson. Excellent cyberpunkish novel.)

omikron48

Distinguished
May 1, 2010
If it required me to play space invaders and shoot at aliens to toast my bread, with a perfect toast for being able to wipe out a whole alien wave, I'd buy it.

G

Considering you can already buy toasters that can printer the cylons from BS and darthvader from SW that are two slicers and pretty much normal for about $50... buying the above toaster seems like kind of a waste...

kelewan

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Yuka[/nom]Well, it's an Space Invader toaster, what did you expect? Sunny sided bread? Off course it's going to burn your bread! And your house if it can Cheers![/citation]

+1, exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.