RIM Now Laying Off Employees; Shares Fall

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]xjoedisorderx[/nom]Have you seen BB10? Hell anyone here thats commented on how "RIMS DEAD" and "RIP RIM", have you seen BB10? Has anyone here talking shit on the Playbook used one recently? Probably not. Most of the "haters" would probably really like the small form factor and the bridge internet, but no the blinders on their eyes won't let them look past the media bullshit.... And this stupid site is is just as bad.[/citation]

I have not seen bb10 yet no.. and i love the bridged internet #1 reason i liked the playbook. The small form.. well i kinda liked the larger pads but a phone ADDON is really what i was looking for in a pad.

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
BB10 has a lot of potential + it is the only real os for mobile devices. It really has a lot of potential and I hope RIM could pull it off. I currently have Playbook and the development SDK... and it looks quite interesting.

Who would like to live in a world dominated by overpriced apples, ugly UIs made of boxes or even robots that spam you with adds. :D It is good to have variety that's why I hope that they will survive.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
My opinion:
RIM should join hand in hand with Google to create better products (valid for both sides)
Android smartphone with BB messaging service, push e-mail, etc. will be perfect for me.

I hope RIM can do something, I hate seeing another player falls. Watching Nokia dying is already painful enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.