- Router disconnects after few hours

Robert233

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
First off all sorry if I didn't chose the correct category.

Hello, I have a problem that isn't THAT bad but it's frustrating

Once N hours my router disconnects me from the with * either laptop or phone, from everything * and it shows the Wi-Fi normally and tells me to connect, but when I click connect it loads and doesn't connect and says it has a problem or something like that. The only way for it to work again is to plug it off * keep for 10 sec off * and then plug it in again and it automatically connects to the Wi-Fi again. It does that every few hours, is it because of my router ? My internet provider ?* I don't think so because no one has this problem *.

Sorry for my explaining I am not very good at that, please, I will be grateful if you could help me . ( the problem is that my router is downstairs and let's say at 1 am it does this problem and I wake up all the house to go and plug it off and in ) I hope you get what I mean. Waiting for responses.

Robert233

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for your suggestion. Hmm I don't know what to say, it doesn't shut off or anything, just the internet doesn't work and I cannot connect anymore until restart of router.