Rude Online Retailer Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudberry

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
Well, folks like Mr. Borker are a dime a dozen. Let's hope it doesn't take a sensationalized news story in a major newspaper to make sure each grifter gets his due.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, this will teach people that they should behave online when doing business, or otherwise. Or maybe it will not.[/citation]
I'm thinking it won't. There's still a strong disconnect between cyberspace and reality when it's obvious to most of us here that what happens on the internet doesn't exactly stay on the internet.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
"Vitaly Borker, the online seller who claimed that negative customer reactions"

Hey, maybe we could get those spam sites that show up in these comments de-listed from Google because everybody gives them "Thumbs down" here! Everybody wins!

xrodney

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
[citation][nom]Bluescreendeath[/nom]The government didn't care when she asked for help...now they care when it's front page news since all they want is the publicity.[/citation]
Probably more accurate would be that they don't want negative publicity.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
You know I sort of see where this guy was coming from not that I agree with him or defend him for his actions. Customers when they are wrong should be treated as such. Of course by no means
does this make Mr Borker right. As he often sold counterfeit items in the first place.Threatening violence or sexual assault of course is going way to far as well.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
Rude? RUDE?

The man stalked and threatened to rape people who complained about him, he impersonated them to the credit card companies with the info he had from their order and convinced them to drop the claim!

When someone sends you a photo of your house with "I'M WATCHING YOU" on it, that is a bit more than rude. They're a psychopath.

"Oh Johnny, don't tell Susan you're going to stalk and rape her, that's just rude..."

Status
Not open for further replies.