Rumor: Apple Planning iPad 3 Event for February

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Fact: iDon't care.[/citation]
Don't lie. You care. A lot. Enough to post.

This is every haters worst nightmare - an upcoming Apple announcement for a new product. You hope it's going to fail, but you know deep down it will be another huge successor Apple.

And since you idiots tie your emotional well being to that of a company, you're doomed to endless disappointments.

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
i hate Apple. But i will probably buy an Ipad 3....Android tablet apps are still not there yet...but for phones, i am sticking to my trusty Galaxy S2.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Don't lie. You care. A lot. Enough to post.This is every haters worst nightmare - an upcoming Apple announcement for a new product. You hope it's going to fail, but you know deep down it will be another huge successor Apple.And since you idiots tie your emotional well being to that of a company, you're doomed to endless disappointments.[/citation]

Calm down buddy, how is the release of a new product my worst nightmare?
Of course it'll be another success for Apple, they have a gigantic following (sometimes referred to as a cult) and it's so simple to use it appeals to the masses.

I don't hope it will fail at all and in fact know it will do well.

Your calling me an idiot? Wow. I don't tie myself in any way to any company, I enjoy the products and services provided by them and use them on a daily basis.

Guess what your primary navigation is stock on iPhone? Google Navigator or Google maps.

G

Sorry to burst Apple's b ubble but the Asus Transformer Prime tf700 will be better!

Asus tablets beat Apple!

G

Wow, got to love them haters. I use iphone and got a mac why?? because I can and it works for me. Haters gonna hate.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Guess what your primary navigation is stock on iPhone? Google Navigator or Google maps.[/citation]

Why is this relevant to anything?

[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Of course it'll be another success for Apple, they have a gigantic following (sometimes referred to as a cult) and it's so simple to use it appeals to the masses.[/citation]

The 'gigantic' following is not a cult - it's simply reasonable people being aware of a good brand which consistently produces best-in-class products. The 'cult' just consists of a small minority of extreme fans which you find on any platform, including Android and Windows Phone - it's a common mistake I see on here for people to associate the extreme (and irrational) fanboys with people who simply made an educated choice.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]watcha[/nom]The 'cult' just consists of a small minority of extreme fans which you find on any platform, including Android and Windows Phone - it's a common mistake I see on here for people to associate the extreme (and irrational) fanboys with people who simply made an educated choice.[/citation]
You accused other people of being extreme and fanboy
I actually thumbed you up for that because I laughed so hard I let out a bit of wee
So why do you only ever pop up on a forum post after someone has had a negative crack at Apple and not on a single other thread? Where are your opinions on SOPA? What do you think about the IPv6 switchover? Did you know Bioware is releasing Mass Effect 3 on Valentines Day?
You are a one dimensional Apple obssessed crank with all the depth of a car park puddle, GTFO TROLL

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
I posted on SOPA article this morning, you logical fail.

And yes, I do recognise that there are extreme fanboys. I am distinguished from them, and yourself, because I apply logic, to reach my conclusions. The fact that you seemingly think this is impossible makes you an extreme fanboy yourself.

I don't play games so Bioware doesn't interest me, and IPv6 is old news for people who are actually successful in the world of the Internet.

The only reason you tend to find posts of mine on Apple related posts is because they seem to draw out the most irrational comments. Also, obviously, I have an interest in smart phones. To suggest that I have to defend the fact that I clearly have a particular interest, simply exposes your idiocy more.

And to think that 'depth' is measured by how many different article I comment on? Well that's just you all over isn't it. Anyone with depth, of course, would know how ridiculous that sounds ;-)

gpog

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
I don't care if it was made on mars- its just a tablet. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't!

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]backbydemand[/nom]YAWNzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............[/citation]

As good as the best point you've ever made.

And by that, I of course mean, no content whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.