Rumor: Apple to Discontinue iPod Classic and Shuffle

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobs WAS Apple ... he didn't jump ship ... he is terminally ill and probably only has a few months left to live.

Sad really ... he has nearly as much money as God and won't get to have any fun with it.

I'm sure Steve Woz will have a giggle about it ... money isn't everything.

Karma comes to mind ...

:)

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]reynod[/nom]Jobs WAS Apple ... he didn't jump ship ... he is terminally ill and probably only has a few months left to live.Sad really ... he has nearly as much money as God and won't get to have any fun with it.I'm sure Steve Woz will have a giggle about it ... money isn't everything.Karma comes to mind ...[/citation]
More people have deid because of him, he deserves it

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
I might have to grab a 160GB Classic while they are still in existence.

I own a 120GB classic that I have had for about 3 years.

I like having all my music with me because I never know what I am in the mood for. Plus, with it's size, the, the ability to have movies on it is also a HUGE plus., while having my entire music collection.

I have owned a couple classics in the past 7 years, and it's the only Apple product I will own. Tried an iPod touch, but returned it for my 120GB classic because I needed the space, plus my music collection is always expanding.

As long as they release a 100+GB iPod Touch when they kill off the classic, I won't care much.

Status
Not open for further replies.