Rumor: iPhone 5 Launch Oct 7, Pre-Order in Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Rumor: Megan Fox is going to show up at my door holding a can of whip cream.[/citation]
It's really your neighbor Steve with a can of shaving cream. He's actually there to "groom" you.

G

Here's a thought. You guys wouldn't be so sick about iphone rumors if you weren't constantly looking for them. I know, it's a crazy thought...but here me out. Stop...looking...everyday.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Rumor: Megan Fox is going to show up at my door holding a can of whip cream.[/citation]

Here's hoping she uses it to cover her hideous, ever-changing face

Friis

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Oct 7???
and a little later nvidia kal-el comes out and alot of things running quad-core while iphone "finally" made it to dual-core

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
I so sick and tired of the corporate media and their endless leg humping of this stupid ordinary company that has the fruit on the front with sub par performance.

happyballz

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
Don't do it man, she has transformer AIDS!

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]Friis[/nom]Oct 7???and a little later nvidia kal-el comes out and alot of things running quad-core while iphone "finally" made it to dual-core[/citation]
You think Kal-El is going to make it into a phone?

Hahahahahhahahahhahaa

G

One of the vice presidents at AT&T has reportedly confirmed to several employees that the iphone 5 will launch in early October. The vice president reportedly communicated to a group of managers about the iphone 5 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.