Rumor: Next PlayStation Called Orbis, Out in 4Q13?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

isoomega

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
Sorry but my last console is a PS3 and nothing more. I lost interest in console gaming......PC on the other hand give me two major advantage.......expandability and settings. You can mold it however you like within your hardware limits. Wanna play old school PC games that you cannot play nowadays, use virtualization :D

techy74

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Gamers rejoice. Buh-bye 2005 graphics. It's about time. I hope the rumor is true. Maybe PC gaming won't be held back, then.[/citation]

Dont blame consoles for lazy PC game development.

techy74

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Great graphics dont give you great game play.

I am happy Sony is working on a PS4. Since the PS1, gave us the popular CD, PS2 gave us the popular DVD and the PS3 gave HD entertainment with Blu Ray.

I love Sony bringing back old tilles to buy on the PSN, but I do want to play PS3 games on my Ps4. I have no need to have 2x consoles plugged into the tv. All my titles are original PS3 and since purchasing my PS3 i have built up a collection of Blu ray movies.

But i dont want to be told by Sony, I cant lend, borrow games from friends or from games rental places. And my friend cant come around and show us his latest game they have been playing.

I look forward to the new PS4 and what it can do, not what it cant. What happened to: 'it only does everything'?

lorfa

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Doesn't anyone think this part is suspicious?

"But with former PlayStation boss Kazuo Hirai taking over as Sony President and CEO on April 1, a fourth PlayStation console seems highly likely... and sooner rather than later"

Status
Not open for further replies.