Running Watch Recharges Through Taps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavanhel

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
Actually, at $110 this is a "fair" price for a heartrate monitor (based on current retail price). If I was in the market this is definitely something that I would look into.

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
[citation][nom]yannifb[/nom]They didn't mention anything about the title...[/citation]

I know, after the title, nothing else is mentioned about how it "recharges through taps".

mrmez

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
"Running Watch Recharges Through Taps"

The article does not say anything about recharging by tapping it?

Am i retarded or am i missing something? The screen is basically a button, right? You tap the screen instead of fiddling with a little button. Where does this recharging nonsense come from?

Sorry THG. I love your technical articles, but most of your news is written by idiots.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Stupid cheap junk. Automatic mechanical watches have been around for decades. I have a Rolex from the 70's that winds itself automatically through the wearer's normal every-day motion. I bought it new in 1976, still wear it today, and it has required no repairs or maintenance (or winding) whatsoever.

G

huh? recharges? taps? I expect low cr@p like this from zdnet or, indeed, wired but I hoped for better from toms . . .

Mark Heath

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
Weird with the title thing..I dunno, was it supposed to be changes not recharges?

Googleing (or is that googling?) "Gaiam Zone Tracker" gives only 1 result: this article...

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Does Tom's get paid to post the articles? This is not even remotely new or interesting. Its a heart rate monitor, that tells time, and has a stop watch... wow, how revolutionary. There isn't even a review, the writer hasn't even seen this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS