Russian MP Asks for Probe Into Alien Abduction

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoofedpacket

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
I'm not sure why aliens, in intergalactic spaceships, would need a probe. Even us meager humans have perfected devices like CAT and MRI machines.

bugo30

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]thanks for thumbing that guy down because you don't know where that's from...[/citation]

No, I think he got thumbs down because he got the quote wrong.

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]Technically, the image of "Bob" is that of a monster not an alien, but love the image anyway.[/citation]
They've put him there to fight the aliens.

The_Trutherizer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
Anyway. If Aliens ever do contact us it will be months before anybody notices that it's for real. And most likely the Aliens will just be like: WTF? And then go to Uranus where there's less assholes.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure he wasn't kidnapped, because if the aliens would come to Earth, they will surely come to USA. Probably in Washington DC, so they can fight Will Smith.

Agreed, Aliens come to America first, weather they are legal or not.

beliberdah

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]sandmanwn[/nom]yep, Stephen Hawking put aliens back into the sub-conscious and now they are suddenly appearing everywhere again.[/citation]
To be fair, this guy has been going on about his alien encounters for years. It's high time we should be paying attention.

mojo1959

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
Maybe the aliens wanted a game of chess. He was probably probed with the bishop. We are all just pawns in the game of life.

G

To comment on the comments is useless. Nothing but dribble that reflects the intelligence of the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.