Question Ryzen 4000 laptop

hlias_amarandithis

Commendable
Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys. I am searching for a new laptop and I was always a desktop dude so I don't know much for laptops. Because I travel often I am in a need of a laptop that can manage drawing programs like solidworks for my job and if free time to play some games. After a long search I found some workstation laptops and some laptops. I finally ended up with a Asus a15 ryzen 4900h laptop with 16gb and rtx 2060 gpu. I was reading that this laptops have issues with temperatures, bad vent system and not a good screen. Is this true? Does this laptop can cover my needs? Does it worth buying a 4800 or 4900h laptop? Any other opinions? Thanks a lot for your time reading this.

Jul 18, 2020
I read about the same issues from reviews on Amazon and it completely changed my mind about the laptop. If it were only the heating issues, I'd have been able to control that by applying thermal paste and using cooling pad. But screen issues, especially with regards to poor color display, that I couldn't deal with.

I hope someone can give a good suggestion of Ryzen laptops with good GPU tho. Otherwise, I may have to settle for Prostar laptops due to their affordability.