S-video tv connection

jimandmj

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
Know to connect old version-dvd player with red white and yellow rca jacks and s-video connector to new Samsung tv that has red white and yellow, but no S-video connection

jimandmj

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jimandmj : "s-video tv connection"

How to connect old jvc vcr-dvd player with red white and yellow rca jacks and S-video connector to new Samsung tv that has red white and yellow jacks but has no S-video connection. Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 11
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
shiva.ram54 Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 7
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?
Solved! How to connect a VHS to Smart tv
have analog video in from karaoke machine to hdmi out receiver what will i need to add an additional video connection between
how to connect a black web video converter to a sansui tv
I have a 65” Toshiba Cloud tv and cannot connect a DVD player. I have slots for the audio and the video cord is set apart fr
I have creative inspire 5.1 T6160 how to connect to Vu 43SU128 led tv?
How to connect Sony STR-de505 to listen to roku videos on sharpv t
How to connect samsung UHD led series 6 tv to projecter as tv has no video out port .
Connected GameCube to receiver but no video?
how to connect a new 4K audio/video source to my bose lifestyles V35
I connected my JVC DVHS that has an hdmi link with my new Samsun ultra 4K Smart tv. The picture is great but there is no sound
If using component connection for video will the video be transmitted in 1080/hi-def?
How do you connect an Epson Projector to a Vizio Soundbar & Laptop for Streaming?
How can I connect a rca yellow video cable to my Samsung tv where there are no RCA connections
Stream Settings Based On My Internet Connection
Component video won't connect HDTV and DVR
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
connect tv to a pc networked storage to play big video files
Cannot adjust the volume when I connected ipad with aaxa m5 projector to play YouTube?
connect computer monitor to old A/V receiver for video only output

ASK THE COMMUNITY