Saints Row IV Sells Over 1 Million Units in Launch Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I tried one of the earlier Saints Row games and didn't like it, but I've been watching 2 of my favorite gaming commentators play IV in co-op on Youtube and it actually looks really fun. I might just get a copy.

G

cats_paw are you serious, jesus christ its just graphics! Graphics don't make a game, the gameplay does and this is one of the most fun games I've played in years

mitko

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
As a person who plays both GTA and Saints Row I have to say that Saints Row is much more fun to play, and replay. Its ridiculous weapons/events/overall atmosphere provides for tons of fun. Other games, that take themselves too seriously, like GTA, simply can't match that.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
I am not sure I will buy SR4, since I have SR3 full package, which is just as fun. I gonna skip to SR5 and see how. Hopefully it is a fully PS4/XboxOne level graphics, not

not the say the game is bad but because SR4 is pretty much like SR3 with super power = meh pass.....

apache_lives

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2002
im a fan on both the GTA series and Saints Row series

im hoping this will ocupy me long enough until GTA V comes out on pc (which is usually 8 months after consoles aka May 2014 *HOPEFULLY*)

its amazing.

chugot9218

Honorable
May 8, 2012
I think it is a lot of fun, and even if they did try to be a GTA clone at first, they have acknowledged that was not the best route and have taken it in a completely different direction. If you are truly hesitant about purchasing it, Cracked actually did a pretty funny and well written article about why it's actually pretty great, might change your minds: http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-all-games-could-learn-from-saints-row-iv/

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
I've been watching a youtube gameplay channel too, theradbrad, tromp through this title. His gameplay is atrocious, but the commentary can be amusing at times... "oooh take it deep b!t@&" lol... anyway, the gameplay and controls look solid, the game itself is hilarious, but it does suffer from serious slowdown issues when the screen becomes filled with npc's, vehicles, explosions, etc.

dearwholesalelamp

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
welcome to our website:

------- http://www.alib88.us/ --------

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

Status