Samsung Announces Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with HSPA+

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
So many choices. I used my friends 10.1" Galaxy Tab recently and came away very impressed. I currently have a 10.1" Viewsonic G Tab (Android 3.0.1) and a TouchPad (9.7"). Lookin to possibly get the 8.9" or 7.7" Galaxy Tab to add to the collection and become my "main tablet".

Unless of course I can find a solid Android 3.2 Rom for my TP (the screen and form factor are just SO much better than my GTab, and also as double the ram). If I find one that is solid/stable for that then I will probably hold out until some of the even higher end tablets come out next year.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
7inch, 7.7 inch, 8.9inch, 10.1inch. Holy crap. I heard Samsung is banning the iphone5 from South Korea. Hopefully, the fight goes on to the point where both companies have to start fighting at pricing their product so consumers can actually pay the price those smartphones and tablets are actually worth.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Lets hope the world doesn't ban this one either. Apple did manipulate the images but after looking through an image gallery illustrating the similarities between Samsung products and Apple products I'm somewhat unable to defend Samsung's actions.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
So much better than the iCrap jailpad:

"Specswise, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus boasts a 1.2Ghz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage, a microSD card-slot supporting up to 32GB, a 3-megapixel camera in the back, a 2-megapixel job on the back for video calls, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0. It's also got support for HSPA+ for up to 21Mbps downloa ds and 5.76Mbps uploads."

Samsung is becoming one of my favorite companies these days. Just got their Samsung GALAXY S II smart phone and I love that phone. It beats the iCrap phones at everything.

G

i'm new in galaxy world but i just bought a galaxy tab 7"plus and i was very impressed by it's capability very nice

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Samsung Announces Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with FAIL+

Fixed.

If it's on AT&T it's crap. I dropped my iphone 3g for a Thunderbolt, and have never been happier with the service. The internet is so incredibly fast, my old iphone felt like it working on dialup. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an AT&T hater, I actually had good experiences with their customer service. However, for the 3 years I had that iphone, I had too many dead spots, and simply non-functional internet. Syncing emails would be fine, but trying to browse felt like trying to breath through a straw. Forget youtube on the phone, that was just a gimmick.

My Thunderbolt on the other hand, so no problems loading up HD youtube vids, no wait for buffering, I have streamed plenty of TV over 4g, and I can make video calls (finally) without problems. These aren't device issues, these are service issues.

My point is, even if the device (Galaxy Tab) is OMGWTF awwweeeesommmme, you'll get frustrated using it because the underlying carriers service is crap. LTE 4TW!

Status
Not open for further replies.