Samsung Bluetooth adapter ?

Prtyhazlis60

Prominent
May 17, 2017
I have a Samsung smart tv model un50j6200 But is is not Bluetooth compatible . I was wondering if there was an adapter to put on to do wireless headphones When I called Samsung they said there's no adapter to make it Bluetooth accessible is this true? If so is there any way to do wireless head phones to the TV

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 8
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
How to set up Bluetooth headphones to a Samsung 4kTV NU71000 series
Samsung UN55MU6290 Bluetooth Enabled but not pairing to devices
Pair UE Megaboom bluetooth speaker with Samsung 55" NU6900 Series?
Solved! samsung TV 6 series NU6900 have bluetooth? If so how to connect Bose soundtouch 10?
SAMSUNG Bluetooth Soundbar
No Bluetooth device in Samsung smart TV (model UA40F6400)
I can’t connect Harman Kardon SB20 Bluetooth with smart Samsung ua55mu6100
I have a Samsung UN46F7100AF tv. Is there anyway to connect Bluetooth headphones ?
How do I Bluetooth from my Android phone to my Samsung home receiver?
Trying to get a Samsung TV ,hooked up to a Samsung 3D blue ray ,seurround sound back speckers are Bluetooth and can't get it t
Bluetooth support for Samsung ua65mu7000
How to connect bluetooth key board VG-KBD1000 WITH Samsung Smart TV model no. UA55M6500
I have a samsung series 7 MuU000 and cannot pair a Bluetooth headphones no option in the sound system for that
Can I use a bluetooth speaker for my Samsung tv model Un28H4500AF
Samsung Sound Bar no audio from Samsung TV with bluetooth adapter
How can I connect a mikomi Bluetooth 10m usb adapter to a Samsung series 7 led tv
I have a samsung smart tv (UN32J5205AFXZA) that has no bluetooth. Is it possible to add a adapter to transmitte bluetooth to m
how to connect my bluetooth headphones to Samsung LED 6200 TV with supersonic adapter plugged into audio out

ASK THE COMMUNITY