Samsung Countersues Apple in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
While I find the patent trolls on both sides to be stupid, I also like to give some props to Samsung (TRUE innovators) for basically saying "Fuck you Apple!"

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
[citation][nom]legacy7955[/nom]First we need to see crApple take an iDump and fail. Then we need to eliminate all lawyers.[/citation] LOL!

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
I'm willing to bet that 99% of galaxy users could identify the difference between an ipad and a galaxy while blindfolded. Sadly, I think only 25% of ipad users could do the same.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Keep trying to push a man off the edge and that man will push back.[/citation]
true wise words.
I still dont see the similarities with the iPad and the Galaxy, the aspect ratio, finish, software, and hardware are all different. I hope samsung whips them back hard enough to make the lawyers think before sewing(something they cant seem to do).

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
LOL talk about product placement - Toms has inserted a linkto the Tab in the comment above over ipad users .
Now I am not a big fan of ipad users but I know a ton of ipad users and all the ipad users that I know are all ipad users. ipad users love fellow ipad users and tend not to like ipad users. Non ipad users tend not to like ipad users and tend to agree with other non ipad users.
Ok toms do your worst on that!

G

seriously, how **** do you have to be not to recognize between the two products?

and better than that, judges agree? what the!

next thing you know apple will be suing any company that releases a white colored product, saying that white is apples color.

wonder how many millions of dollars this industry is...suing industry.

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
seriously, how **** do you have to be not to recognize between the two products?

and better than that, judges agree? what the!

next thing you know apple will be suing any company that releases a white colored product, saying that white is apples color.

wonder how many millions of dollars this industry is...suing industry.

junixophobia

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
Can you imagine if apple lost and their product is banned from being sold (assuming samsung did not agree to a settlement)...

Other countries not banning both product would see spikes in tourism and sales :)

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
So lets get this straight, both sides are suing each other.
Samsungs are to do with actual technological patents.
Apples are to do with "look and feel".
I'm no lawyer but I can see Apple losing this one or agreeing to mutually drop and a huge out of court payment.

junixophobia

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/19/samsung_will_block_sale_of_iphone_5_in_korea/

Yup, samsung is now really trying to give (cr)apple a dose of its own medicine...

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
And in later news - Due to the expencive lawyer army required to even consider putting a product to the market in the legal minefield the consumer prices goes up! (surprice - surprice!)

junixophobia

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]And in later news - Due to the expencive lawyer army required to even consider putting a product to the market in the legal minefield the consumer prices goes up! (surprice - surprice!)[/citation]
But that what's (cr)apple has been doing all the time.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.