Samsung Galaxy B Will Have Edge-to-Edge Display

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankbough

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
[citation][nom]watcha[/nom]Yes, you can. You can even do it wirelessly.You could do this even on iPods from years and years ago.[/citation]

So you can use the iPhone or iPod as a portable data storage device in the same manner as a USB stick? OK, wasn't aware of that one.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
If your argument therefore that education isn't good? I didn't think that would be in question, but then maybe I overestimated you.

Sorry but the fact that Hitler tended to eat Apples does not make eating Apples bad or good.

The fact that smart women wear makeup does not make wearing making makeup good, bad or smart.

The fact that rapists breath air does not make breathing air bad or good.

You are trying to claim that because what you call "educated people" tend to to use the iPhone that the iPhone is better. That equation does not hold except perhaps in the most pre-rational mind. I understand that this kind or reasoning is one that Apple likes to unleash in its congregation in order to herd its clueless fans. It however fails to work with intelligent people.

Remember, that being what you call "educated" does not necessarily translate into being intelligent or smart. Education is more often a function of class, although studies have shown that IQ scores are affected by class. But IQ testing has established some very strange outcomes and can't really be trusted. For example at different points in history the following has been claimed through IQ testing:

That lower IQ people tend to be fatter. That boys brought up by women have lower IQs. That Asians are smarter than Caucasians; that Jew are smarter than non-Jewish Europeans. That Jewish immigrants to America were not as smart as WASPS. That Southern Europeans were not as smart as northern Europeans. That people who drink wine are smarter than those who dont. That children brought up with other siblings are less intelligent than those brought up alone. That the general population IQ is rising. That breast fed babies have higher IQ than those that weren't. Yes all these contradictory claims have been made via IQ testing and it is likely that all of them are wrong.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Ok Watcha, I would consider getting an iPhone 4s if I could get rid of its operating system install android and paint over that ugly Apple logo (that is not so hard as I could just skinit). But then the iPhone would be crap. So thanks but not thanks Watcha.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]Sorry but the fact that Hitler tended to eat Apples does not make eating Apples bad or good. The fact that smart women wear makeup does not make wearing making makeup good, bad or smart. The fact that rapists breath air does not make breathing air bad or good.You are trying to claim that because what you call "educated people" tend to to use the iPhone that the iPhone is better. That equation does not hold except perhaps in the most pre-rational mind. I understand that this kind or reasoning is one that Apple likes to unleash in its congregation in order to herd its clueless fans. It however fails to work with intelligent people.Remember, that being what you call "educated" does not necessarily translate into being intelligent or smart. Education is more often a function of class, although studies have shown that IQ scores are affected by class. But IQ testing has established some very strange outcomes and can't really be trusted. For example at different points in history the following has been claimed through IQ testing:That lower IQ people tend to be fatter. That boys brought up by women have lower IQs. That Asians are smarter than Caucasians; that Jew are smarter than non-Jewish Europeans. That Jewish immigrants to America were not as smart as WASPS. That Southern Europeans were not as smart as northern Europeans. That people who drink wine are smarter than those who dont. That children brought up with other siblings are less intelligent than those brought up alone. That the general population IQ is rising. That breast fed babies have higher IQ than those that weren't. Yes all these contradictory claims have been made via IQ testing and it is likely that all of them are wrong.[/citation]

I'm crushed to find out my IQ is pointless :lol: thanks though it's fun to hear those things. :) Personally I think IQ is just a number to throw around and has no meaning. I felt stupid using IQ as an argument earlier but I fell like it might be the only way to talk on his "level" :lol:

frankbough

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
[citation][nom]watcha[/nom]What it does mean, is that if you find someone who eats a lot of beef, they are, on average, likely to be better educated. Which IS good.You clearly miss the point in all of this. [/citation]

As a response to the statement "People who are more educated tend to eat more beef", this isn't even close to being right. I think you may need to have lessons in logic.

Here's a proof. Assume there are 250 million people in the US who are not better educated and only 50 million people who actually are better educated (the type who tend to eat more beef).

Let's say that 80% of better educated people are in the "high beef eaters" category and only 20% of not-so-well educated people are in that "high beef eaters" category. So if you're a better educated person you are 4 times more likely to be in that special group of people who eat more beef. That sounds impressive doesn't it?

But if you multiply out these numbers you find that 80% of 50 million is 40 million. And 20% of 250 million is 50 million.
Which means that of the 90 million people you'll find in the "high beef eaters" category, 5 out of 9 of them are not better educated.

This contradicts your assertion, therefore without further clarification on your part, your assertion is wrong.

I can't believe I just showed someone how to do junior school mathematics using beef eating in a discussion about the iPhone.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]frankbough[/nom]As a response to the statement "People who are more educated tend to eat more beef", this isn't even close to being right. I think you may need to have lessons in logic. Here's a proof. Assume there are 250 million people in the US who are not better educated and only 50 million people who actually are better educated (the type who tend to eat more beef). Let's say that 80% of better educated people are in the "high beef eaters" category and only 20% of not-so-well educated people are in that "high beef eaters" category. So if you're a better educated person you are 4 times more likely to be in that special group of people who eat more beef. That sounds impressive doesn't it?But if you multiply out these numbers you find that 80% of 50 million is 40 million. And 20% of 250 million is 50 million.Which means that of the 90 million people you'll find in the "high beef eaters" category, 5 out of 9 of them are not better educated.This contradicts your assertion, therefore without further clarification on your part, your assertion is wrong.I can't believe I just showed someone how to do junior school mathematics using beef eating in a discussion about the iPhone.[/citation]

Usually these "facts" as watcha calls them but are nothing more than surveys (more often than not are exagerrated) are on even footing between groups. Control group has say 50 people, the two or more test groups would also have 50 people each. Either way, by multiplying those out you defeat the test purpose as it's an average percent of those groups, the higher the group, the higher the accuracy.

Surveys are largely pointless as how many people are legitimately being honest about themselves or aren't just BS'ing the survey by clicking random answers to get it over with? The majority of people don't take surveys seriously.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]You can't drag music into an iPod and have it recognized by iTunes.[/citation]

To be specific, you can't drag and drop to your ipod and listen to the music. You have to sync with iTunes for the music to show up (iPods use a weird database type file to categorize your music in folders and change the names of the files) With an iPhone or iPod touch you have a little more control and can probably use an alternate app or file manager to edit or play songs not sync'd through iTunes.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]watcha[/nom]The average iPhone user is better educated than Android:'iPhone users are wealthier and better-educated than owners of other smartphones - and far above owners of mere dumbphones.'http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/ [...] ne_survey/This fact has nothing to do with anyone feeling 'smug' - and that you interpret in that way is your failing, not mine.Lets journey back and be clear exactly WHO was trying to make a judgement against someone for liking a particular product:Now contrast this to my, now clearly evidenced fact[/citation]
That intelligence thing maybe, just maybe was true before but now that every phone company has the iPhone for the same price as the Android phones the iPhone is everywhere and I am positive that the survey would not come out the same way now. Considering I see average moronic teenagers with iPhones all over the place they just completely screwed up your survey.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]You can't drag music into an iPod and have it recognized by iTunes.[/citation]

First of all, by dragging means that you already have it on your computer right. So if it is on your computer why not have it in a your media management software (ala ITunes) then just sync it to your devices. And NO there is not DRM on the IPhones or IPads. There was content that had DRM sold in ITunes for 99 cents and then DRM free higher bitrate versions of the same content for $1.29. Now almost everything is $1.29 and DRM free once the record labels jumped on board with the model.

del, you really need to do your homework. You continuously babble nonsense and literally make up false information regularly about technology or devices you have no clue about. It is ok to prefer Android over IPhone and it is ok to prefer IPhone over Andriod. Your extremely creative at BS and never offer any factual references to your statements. Your doing yourself and the people that visit TomsHardware who all enjoy technology a disservice by putting out so much negative misinformation. It is ok to not like Apple for your own reasons but when you start putting stuff out there regularly that is inaccurate or completely false it does not help anyone. You of all people should not be talking about peoples intelligence when you make false statements like IPads get unstable at 17000 feet when commercial aircraft fly at 30-35 thousand feet and on any given day over 25% of the passengers have an iPad.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]To be specific, you can't drag and drop to your ipod and listen to the music. You have to sync with iTunes for the music to show up (iPods use a weird database type file to categorize your music in folders and change the names of the files) With an iPhone or iPod touch you have a little more control and can probably use an alternate app or file manager to edit or play songs not sync'd through iTunes.[/citation]

By the way, having ITunes organize the media in the manner you just described is optional. A long time ago it was default but you could disable it. Now it is disabled by default. You can go into preferences and enabled it.

There are 3rd party applications that allow you do a number of things with content that is on the iDevices so you have some options there if you want to use them in ways that are outside the norm.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Oh and one more thing. Anyone that attributes a level of intelligence to a device selection are by default.....Morons. Including so called writers that write articles claiming that when there is no scientific way to actually test that theory besides asking 20 people on the street.

With the amount of false information and misinformation that comes from a number of people on this site it is no wonder that allot of people can not make solid decisions on the technology they use. People are relegated to picking their flag and joining the fight repeating the same nonsense that they where told before they bought their device.

Misinformed people make the same decisions as underinformed people in both directions. So people who don't know what they are talking about probably should not turn around and tell someone that they are not intelligent or brand someone as sheeple because their preference is different.

When you engage in this nonsense and act like some sort of tech politician you really are missing out on some really cool tech that could potentially make your life easier.

Filiprino

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
I'm already hating Galaxy S2 screen and tactile buttons due to them being activated accidentally by my fingers while holding the phone... I think I'd enrage with a screen covering the whole front face.

4.3 inch screen is enough. I can't tolerate a screen bigger than Galaxy S2 or with borders thinner than the ones on Galaxy S2.

TheDane

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]I'm crushed to find out my IQ is pointless thanks though it's fun to hear those things. Personally I think IQ is just a number to throw around and has no meaning. I felt stupid using IQ as an argument earlier but I fell like it might be the only way to talk on his "level"[/citation]

If it be so that iSheeps believes more people having higher IQs and think that they must be brilliant and trustworthy maybe I dare mention that my IQ was measured several times times and never found to be below 150.

And I would never ever by an iDevice of any sort. Why? I don't care for companies who tries to sell ordinary stuff while making people believe it is 'magic'. It gives me this feeling that "we know better" which I also get when listening to fanastics, religious people and hardline politicians.

I wonder what will happen if/when Job's Reality Distortion Field disappears (still lingers around it seems).

Now back to the topic:

Yes, please - give me more mobile options with edge-2-edgde SuperAMO LED screens. I just bought Samsung 7.7 tablet and it is utterly gorgeous. Get me the same display quaility using edge-2-edgde in an large phone and I'm sold.

Oh wait... that's would be the Samsung Note :)

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]The qoute you provided, was after i had already posted, so it's not logical to say "no i said this" and show a qoute of a later comment.I mentioned GPU in a different note as it is currently the fastest on the market, but CPU and GPU are two different things and my comment only pointed to CPU.[/citation]

Even if I later clarified what I meant by CPU/GPU - I still did. I also explained to you that since the CPU and GPU benchmarks include memory, they arguably DO specify overall speed - making my original statement correct on its own. Saying that your comment only pointed to CPU is simply lying. You were trying disprove 'fastest' overall - not just one component.

If you want to reduce your argument to just CPU - fine, you can keep that, and I'll keep my point that the iPhone 4S has the best overall performance.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]By you assuming that I compare based on clock speed is one in the same as saying I am uninformed or like I said, stupid. It has nothing to do with insecurity.[/citation]

As I already told you - I didn't assume anything about you. I simply stated that fact that comparing clock speeds is not a valid comparison. That YOU interpreted that as me assuming that YOU do that, is because of YOUR insecurity. Learn.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]1. Since when do surveys make things fact? Yes, maybe that survey is factual based on the provided groups used. That however does not make it true for the whole user base of both platforms.[/citation]

If you want to base your whole argument that you (1 person) are better informed and know better than every survey carried out (hundreds of thousands of people) on how intelligent users of the iPhone or Android are - then fine, leave yourself open to that ridicule. I don't think I need to explain to you how surveys work.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]2. You can't assume it's opinion because you don't know the full story. Yes if I were just saying that i'm more intelligent than others I know that did go to college just out of my own opinion, but it's based on tests, IQ, experience, and largely being able to solve the same problem/question faster or more accurately than them, even if they majored in the subject. This however is pointless to explain. I should however point out, that you did just now, point out how you feel you are better than others.[/citation]

I could delve deeper into your narcissistic ramblings and explain to you how they are all completely wrong and you're kidding yourself. However, I don't need to - because you are just 1 person. Even if you were right and that you happened to know someone less intelligent than you who uses an iPhone - it's an anecdotal statistical irrelevance. In other words, you don't matter.

As for 'you did just now, point out you feel you are better than others' - actually, I told you that I'm better than you, based on the evidence of your inability to argue with any logical merit. Not based on your phone. And to use your own sentence:

'The qoute you provided, was after i had already posted, so it's not logical to say "no i said this" and show a qoute of a later comment.'

Hypocrite much?

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]3. Please explain how someone book feeding you information is better than just teaching oneself? Being educated is always linked to going to college, however people are completely capable of educating themselves. In most cases faster or better as they can learn at their pace and not that of the class.[/citation]

Did I say that 'book feeding you information is better than just teaching oneself'? You have invented a quote of mine and then proceed to argue against it. Do you honestly believe you have a high IQ? LOL. Again, I could proceed to give you hundreds of reasons why people who go through the educational system can potentially be subjected to a more informed education, or give you examples of the thousands of issues with educating yourself. However, once again, I don't need to - because your argument, even if true, is completely irrelevant. Even if your ridiculous claim was true, that teaching yourself is better than going to School, College, University etc - the point is that on average, people who do elect to go to School, College, University etc are more intelligent. You seem to confuse the word 'average' with 'every' - and you take it very personally as a result. This is another reason I conclude that you are insecure.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]1. Like I said, their comments against you or the Apple users has nothing to do with me, and I can't comment from a neutral point as that would mean I would be siding with you or him. Neither of which I was doing.[/citation]

That's like saying that white people can't be offended by racism. A clear, obvious, logical fail.

[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]
2. It was directed toward you as he was calling you in general out on those statements, also like I said, I have no place saying otherwise as I don't own an iPhone, if i were to defend you without owning one, would that not make me bias or purely not out of experience for the claims provided?[/citation]

He was directing his comment towards me....?

[citation][nom]Del35[/nom]
If you buy that, I have a bridge to sell you-- In the moon! The iPhone 4s is nothing but another drm infested iCrap jail for clueless sheeple who dont know what to do with their freedom and who have not done their tech homework. I admit I would have issues about being seen with that crappy Apple logo now synonymous with clueless morons.[/citation]

Good one.

And no, defending logic, whether you do or do not own a device - would not make you bias. Your argument is not about the experience on the phones. Your argument was that you can't judge a person by his phone. That you object to said judgement when it is against you, but don't mind it when it suits you, is precisely the bias you talk about.

3. Sorry, apparently I misunderstood you. You so strongly believe that a survey makes this fact, that you imply others are lower than you unintentionally.[/citation]

Actually, as Del35 missed too - the overwhelming evidence of the survey was in response to his claim that iPhone 4S users are 'clueless sheeple'. Since I have demonstrated that they are, on average, better educated, this clearly cannot be why they are buying phones. It's worth noting that I am very precise and if I wanted to 'imply' that others are 'lower' than me, I would just say it, like I have with you subsequently. You should not try to 'infer' anything from my comments other than what I say - that's often the mistake people make.

4. You, within the same post, have already stated that you are better than me, which is largely not fact. Implying, saying, or otherwise, that you are better than anyone is you being smug, arrogant, and cocky beyond your worth.Your opinion on me is pointless. How you feel can't be changed, nor do I have any care to change it. [/citation]

I agree that I did this, after you called me smug (so not justifying your accusation at all), and I confirm that I do believe I'm more intelligent than you. I also agree that it's an opinion and not relevant to the discussion. I just felt like adding it anyway. Again I'd like to clarify that this opinion is based on the evidence of you being unable to read, being so insecure and being unable to discuss in a relevant way.

However, your posts largely point to you being a troll by definition. (Someone that comments/posts/replies with the sole intent to get an emotional rise out of someone) [/citation]

Actually, I posted facts, simply because they are true. Whether or not they got an emotional rise was up to whether or not we met a) The most severe and fanatic Apple hater on these forums or b) An insecure guy with an Android phone who never went to college and feels he has to overcompensate for it.

Sadly you have not gotten anything out of this except the fact that you are no better than anyone, of which you probably will never accept. [/citation]

Sorry, how have we 'gotten' that? From where I'm standing I've presented logical facts and been met with a barrage of insecurity and irrational hatred for a company. I would say that both you and Del35 have been educated somewhat, to the merits of the iPhone 4S, and the fact that iPhone users are, on average, better educated than Android users. Even if you two haven't, educated readers certainly have.

I should have just ignored you since you were largely claimed to be, on here at least, "the overly ignorant Apple user that only believes they are correct on every subject and won't believe anything otherwise unless it's in their favor."Thanks for falling true to the claims others make of you as it means I don't have any reason to converse with you.[/citation]

Again, that you interpret stated facts as bias about Apple - shows your own issues, not mine. Lets finish with a small proof-by-contradiction, one of the many times I've corrected your uninformed posts: If it were true that I 'wont believe anything...unless it's in their favour' - I wouldn't have stated that the CPU in the iPhone 4S is marginally slower than in the top Android phones.

The bottom line is that both yourself and Del35 have gone on a crying fit because of 2 simple facts:

1 - The iPhone 4S is the fastest overall phone right now (CPU/GPU)
2 - The average iPhone user is better educated than Android users.

If you look at those 2 facts above, and how you two reacted to them, I hope you are a little bit embarrassed. They are still both true, of course.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]Sorry but the fact that Hitler tended to eat Apples does not make eating Apples bad or good. The fact that smart women wear makeup does not make wearing making makeup good, bad or smart. The fact that rapists breath air does not make breathing air bad or good.You are trying to claim that because what you call "educated people" tend to to use the iPhone that the iPhone is better.[/citation]

Am I? Journey back and read my posts, Del35. That you think I argued this is your own misunderstanding. You are the one who stated that iPhones are for 'Clueless Sheeple'.

I disproved this by proving that iPhone users are, on average, better educated than Android users. Therefore, they can't be buying because of 'stupidity'.

I did not go on to say that because they are better educated, on average, that therefore the iPhone is better. I did not say anything even remotely resembling this. Which is what I explained in my previous post to you - and why all your quotes about beef, politics, etc were completely irrelevant. Hopefully you see the difference now.

[citation][nom]del35[/nom]Remember, that being what you call "educated" does not necessarily translate into being intelligent or smart. Education is more often a function of class, although studies have shown that IQ scores are affected by class. But IQ testing has established some very strange outcomes and can't really be trusted. For example at different points in history the following has been claimed through IQ testing:That lower IQ people tend to be fatter. That boys brought up by women have lower IQs. That Asians are smarter than Caucasians; that Jew are smarter than non-Jewish Europeans. That Jewish immigrants to America were not as smart as WASPS. That Southern Europeans were not as smart as northern Europeans. That people who drink wine are smarter than those who dont. That children brought up with other siblings are less intelligent than those brought up alone. That the general population IQ is rising. That breast fed babies have higher IQ than those that weren't. Yes all these contradictory claims have been made via IQ testing and it is likely that all of them are wrong.[/citation]

1 - I said better educated. It remains the case.
2 - Just because education (or intelligence) is also affected by other factors (obviously) doesn't mean that there isn't a correlation between education and intelligence.
3 - None of the 'examples' you posted are contradictory
4 - None of the 'examples' you posted are necessarily untrue.
5 - If you want to disprove them, go ahead?
6 - None of what you said in any way shows that education and intelligence do not have a strong correlation.
7 - None of what you said disproves that iPhone users, are, on average, better educated than Android users.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]frankbough[/nom]As a response to the statement "People who are more educated tend to eat more beef", this isn't even close to being right. I think you may need to have lessons in logic. Here's a proof. Assume there are 250 million people in the US who are not better educated and only 50 million people who actually are better educated (the type who tend to eat more beef). Let's say that 80% of better educated people are in the "high beef eaters" category and only 20% of not-so-well educated people are in that "high beef eaters" category. So if you're a better educated person you are 4 times more likely to be in that special group of people who eat more beef. That sounds impressive doesn't it?But if you multiply out these numbers you find that 80% of 50 million is 40 million. And 20% of 250 million is 50 million.Which means that of the 90 million people you'll find in the "high beef eaters" category, 5 out of 9 of them are not better educated.This contradicts your assertion, therefore without further clarification on your part, your assertion is wrong.I can't believe I just showed someone how to do junior school mathematics using beef eating in a discussion about the iPhone.[/citation]

Firstly - the beef claim came from Del35 - so if you want to dispute the claim itself, your argument is with him, not me.

Secondly - the first mistake you make is not understanding the concept of 'better educated'. Better is a relative term, not an absolute term, and thus 'better educated', refers to better than average, which will in this case mean it represents roughly 50% of the populous. Thus, to claim that only '50 million' people are 'better educated' is a fallacy. School boy mathematics indeed.

Thirdly - If you apply the logic from (2) above to your own numbers, whatever numbers you put in for the % of people who are in the 'high beef eaters' category, you'll find that (assuming it is true that better-educated people eat more beef), if you find any given beef eater, the chances are they are better-educated.

Fourthly - Taking your example (all of it's errors aside), a statistically relevant survey carried out by both 'high beef eaters' and 'non-high beef eaters' would not yield the same results as the iPhone vs Android survey if what you claimed were true. In other words, your hypothetical situation (even though it's incorrect) has already been disproved in the context of the current discussion.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]omega21xx[/nom]Usually these "facts" as watcha calls them but are nothing more than surveys (more often than not are exagerrated) are on even footing between groups. Control group has say 50 people, the two or more test groups would also have 50 people each. Either way, by multiplying those out you defeat the test purpose as it's an average percent of those groups, the higher the group, the higher the accuracy.Surveys are largely pointless as how many people are legitimately being honest about themselves or aren't just BS'ing the survey by clicking random answers to get it over with? The majority of people don't take surveys seriously.[/citation]

There are multiple surveys, each with 10's of thousands of people.

Of course, your 1 man survey (you) is clearly more informed.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]frankbough[/nom]So you can use the iPhone or iPod as a portable data storage device in the same manner as a USB stick? OK, wasn't aware of that one.[/citation]

That isn't what you asked, or what I said.

You can use any number of different (Free) software to achieve drag/drop on an iPhone or iPod - some of which look and feel exactly like Windows drag/drop. It doesn't necessarily have to be iTunes.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]TheDane[/nom]If it be so that iSheeps believes more people having higher IQs and think that they must be brilliant and trustworthy maybe I dare mention that my IQ was measured several times times and never found to be below 150. And I would never ever by an iDevice of any sort. Why? I don't care for companies who tries to sell ordinary stuff while making people believe it is 'magic'.[/citation]

Firstly, having an IQ of 'never below 150' isn't impressive, at all. I'll right now be your more intelligent iPhone owner counterpart.

Of course, even if you were the most intelligent person in the world, it wouldn't change the fact that on average, iPhone users are better educated.

And thirdly - you describe the best selling phone ever as 'ordinary' - despite it having the best battery life (in many scenarios), the best screen DPI (compared to top of the line Android phones), the FASTEST GPU (twice as fast), an 8 megapixel camera which is regarded as one of the best on a phone, and extra features like Siri, iCloud, largest app store, best reliability ratings, highest customer satisfaction ratings. Lets contrast to Android which doesn't offer software support for some phones which are barely a year old, which runs slow, crashes, eats battery life and is far less secure.

But yeah, you're obviously intelligent because you missed all of that, it's all just 'ordinary'.

Status
Not open for further replies.